- This contract summary provides the main elements of this service offer as required by EU law.
- It helps to make a comparison between service offers.
- Complete information about the service is provided in other documents and on our website.
- mobile voice and text telephony services
- mobile internet access services
Speeds of the internet service and remedies
|Estimated maximum speed*||4G||3G|
* The speed may suffer interference from numerous external sources or inherent obstacles such as buildings, vegetation or terrain and, therefore, the maximum estimated speed (relative to actual availability and quality of service) cannot be guaranteed, everywhere and at all times.
Lyca Mobile makes a helpdesk available to Customers for providing technical assistance and information on disruptions. Lyca Mobile is required to make reasonable efforts to resolve the Customers’ problems without undue delay.
In the event of a temporary interruption of the Service, the Customer shall be entitled to compensation.
Please find the applicable prices per Monthly Bundle Plan in the table below:
|Monthly Bundle Plan||Activation Fee||Monthly Rollover contract||Fixed-Term contract
|National Minutes||National SMS||Data||EU Roaming Data Cap|
|Postpaid 10||€ 0.00||€ 10.00||€ 6.00||150 Min||Unlimited||1.5 GB||1.5 GB|
|Postpaid 15||€ 5.00||€ 15.00||€ 12.00||Unlimited||Unlimited||10 GB||0 GB|
|Postpaid 20||€ 0.00||€ 20.00||€ 16.00||Unlimited||Unlimited||15 GB||13.5 GB|
|Postpaid 40||€ 0.00||€ 40.00||€ 30.00||Unlimited||Unlimited||UL(60GB @highspeed the 512kbps)||20 GB|
Please note that all prices include VAT.
In the first bill, you will be charged the first and second month of the Monthly Bundle Plan. The first bill may also include a prorated amount from the date connected to the date of the first bill as well as additional charges for services which are not included in your bundle Allowance.
Premium and short number calls or texts
Premium and short number calls or texts will be charged at rates ranging from 0.28 Euro to 0.49 Euro. For more details please visit https://www.lycamobile.be/en/rates/.
Use of Services outside Allowance
You may use the Services outside your Allowance as specified under your Monthly Bundle Plan, such as for example your maximum amount of internet data.
For such use, we will charge an additional out-of-allowance fee which amounts to the following:
|National Rates (€/Call)||SMS Rates (€/SMS)||Other Rates (€/MB)|
Alternatively, you can opt purchasing additional Services on top of the Services included in your Allowance by contacting Lyca Mobile Customer Services (+32 (0)46 600 1976)
Any use of the Services (calling, texting or internet accessing) within the European Union will be included in your Allowance of your Monthly Bundle Plan and is subject to LYCA MOBILE’s fair use policy on roaming which can be found here: https://www.lycamobile.be/en/roaming-within-eu-and-eea-countries/ Your data usage whilst roaming is limited to the data cap specified in column 8 of the table contained in the Pricing section, above. If you exceed your data cap for roaming within the EU you will be charged the rates specified in the Use of Services outside Allowance section, above.
If you use Services outside of the European Union, we will charge a standard roaming rate. Please see https://www.lycamobile.be/en/rates/#/roaming.
Duration, renewal and termination
Duration and renewal
- A Fixed-Term Contract has a 12-month duration. At the end of the 12-month term, the Fixed-Term Contract will be automatically renewed as a Monthly Rollover Contract.
- A Monthly Rollover Contracts has an indefinite term.
- You have the right to terminate the Contract (either Fixed-Term or Monthly Rollover) at any time by sending an e-mail to CS@lycamobile.be or by calling (+32 (0)46 600 1976). You may specify a date on which you would want Lyca Mobile to terminate the provision of its Services.
- In case you entered into a Fixed-Term Contract, Lyca Mobile may claim compensation for an early termination up until the sixth month following the entry into force of the Contract. In such case, the early termination fee will be the amounts normally due until the end of the sixth month following the entry into force of the Contract.